Ahmedabad In Western India is The Largest City in The State of Gujarat. The Sabarmati River Runs Through Its Center. On the Western, Bank Is the Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati, Which Displays the Spiritual Leader’s Living Quarters and Artifacts.
There are so many places for Tourist, Food Lover, and Shopping Lover like:
- Sabarmati Ashram: Site of Hindu spirituality with a museum about the life and work of former Indian leader, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Kankaria Lake: Kankaria Lake is the second largest lake in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is located in the south-eastern part of the city, in the Maninagar area
- Sabarmati Riverfront: Sabarmati Riverfront is a waterfront being developed along the banks of the Sabarmati river in Ahmedabad, India. Proposed in the 1960s, the construction began in 2005
- Adalaj Stepwell: Adalaj Stepwell or Rudabai Stepwell is a stepwell located in the village of Adalaj, close to Ahmedabad city and in Gandhinagar district in the Indian state of Gujarat. It was built in 1498 by Rana Veer Singh of the Vaghela dynasty of Dandai Desh.
- Sidi Saiyyed Mosque: The Sidi Saiyyed Mosque, popularly known as Sidi Sayyid ni Jali locally, built-in 1572 AD, is one of the most famous mosques of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Law Garden: Law Garden is a public garden in the city of Ahmedabad, India. The market outside the garden is very famous for the handicraft goods sold by local people.
- MANEK CHOWK AT NIGHT for Food Lover: Street Food in Ahmedabad is synonymous with great food! And it’s just because I love the city and its food so much, it’s just the way it is. The city has great street food to offer in the day as well as in the night and there are specific places where you must go to enjoy the food at specific times of the day.
- Lal Darwaja: Lal Darwaja in Ahmedabad is the most famous and busiest shopping arena. Make sure you pay a visit to this amazing place and fill your bags with stuff for everyone at cheap and economical prices. Be it sarees, garments for men, clothes for children, or stylish dresses, you can buy everything at one stop.
- And more places are here for visit like; Jama Mosque, Calico Museum of Textiles, Vastrapur Lake, Auto World Vintage Car Museum, Teen Darwaza, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Memorial